View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 01:05 PM   #97
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post
No one's ever given me their paperback and told me to read it. NEVER. They've told me about great books by great authors, and if convinced I've gone out and bought them. EVERY TIME.
I'm sure I've been given one or two sometime in my life, but usually, back in the paperback days, a recommendation most frequently sent me to a library or a used book store.

I've certainly never been mailed a paperback from an Internet friend, which is where I get most of my recommendations these days.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote