View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 09:23 AM   #11
azazel1024
Groupie
azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azazel1024 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook simple touch, iPad 2
So something I have noticed with the update though, I am not sure if it just has something to do with the current book I am reading, or if I am having an issue with 1.1.2, but twice now when I hit the book icon to go back to my current book and location it reset to the location to the start of the book. I just started reading the book shortly after the 1.1.2 update and it might be coincidental. I've had that happen every once in awhile, though not common. Maybe 3 or 4 times out of the dozens and dozens of times I have hit the book icon in the 4 months I have owned this nook or the previous one.

So maybe just a complete coincidence...but still annoying. I guess I'll just have to start bookmarking before I navigate somewhere else just in case until I see that this was just a fluke.
azazel1024 is offline   Reply With Quote