View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 01:27 PM   #103
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
Press? It doesn't have a dark theme (but it's still nice to read on and I'll bet they'll get the dark theme implemented in the coming months), but it works offline, you can turn off the sync, and the font selection stays put.

Limited to Android 4.0+ devices though.

http://twentyfivesquares.com/press/
I'll keep it in mind, but it's paid only and in Google play it says they will have their own syncing soon. I won't pay for future promises. I really do need a dark theme too - my vision goes double when I read on a bright white background. Even white text on black gives me problems, but it's easier to use a gray filter on the screen for that.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote