View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 05:21 PM   #11
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeslip1974 View Post
New version of Google play books is out - FINALLY with ability to upload your own EPUBS and a cloud save facility for upto 1000 books.....

... In my opinion that pretty much kills all the competition stone cold dead
in my opinion this sucks so much it isn't even funny

I bought an ebook from Google Play and my impression is that it downloads each page on page turns: it turns slowly and I see the 3G connection being used. I hate cloudy days!

Why should I use cloud when a whole library of hundreds of ebooks doesn't take even a fraction of 1GB in devices that come with more and more storage? Why all this storage if it's supposed to be empty? Don't you guys see this is just to take away your claims to property over things you "buy"?

plus, don't you find it ridiculous that to read the books already in your device that you should upload them, one-by-one?!

ostrageously dumb...

That's Aldiko for me. And I hope they can allow me to take the epub from the book I bought and actually read it as it should be read...

Last edited by Namekuseijin; 05-17-2013 at 05:23 PM.
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote