View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 09:13 PM   #8
CarolineNH
Expert napper
CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Pro, Kindle Fire 10
I had a couple of problems with the Kobo app on iPad.

The first (and easiest to resolve) resulted in "resetting" the Kobo app. For that, try the following: Go to "Settings" on the iPad, and on that page, select "Kobo" in the Apps section. Select "Clear Local Data" (moves the slider from OFF to ON). Exit out of that, return to your Kobo app, and it should require you to sign in again. At that point, it should go read your library again.

If that doesn't work, you may have an issue with a "problem" book. I had downloaded a free book titled "Sucker Punch" that had a formatting issue incompatible with my iPad. I had to delete that book from my Kobo library, on the computer, then perform the reset function detailed above. I don't know if there are other "problem" books out there.

I hope one of these helps you. I have not had any other issues since.
CarolineNH is offline   Reply With Quote