View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 06:33 PM   #704
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM View Post
Hi again!

Thanks everyone for the comments related to your experience on dictionaries, esp to davidfor and prestidigitweeze. For word builder I meant Vocabulary Builder, though, as I've read above there is not such thing in its software so far. Let's hope Kobo develoopers read these forums and get how important something like it is for a reader of my kind... for the next update.
I had to look up what you meant by a "Vocabulary Builder". I doubt it is something Kobo would add to the e-ink readers. I don't see it as something that fits with the purpose they seem to have for the devices. Plus, I would much prefer for them to concentrate on the bugs in the current software.
Quote:
Now, about installing and using other dictionaries. Theres a comment you make about replacing the supplied dictionaries and adding other translation dictionaries, but the discussion thread you mention is not linked. Can you restate your link?
I had to look back at my post. There isn't a link missing. By "There is discussion on this here" I simply meant here in this forum. A search will find them. But, two to look at are https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=196925 and https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=194986. There is another thread that I can't quickly find about adding translation dictionaries for other languages. It was started by tshering.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote