View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 09:48 PM   #244
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I'm not sure. I am just going by memory and a previous f/w level. All I know is that when I did it I had 90 in the INI file and the GUI showed the text Oh the humanity.
And it still happens with the Glo and firmware 2.5.2. I doubt if 2.5.1 is different.

@93terp: In case you made a typo in the setting, change it to something other than 6 via the device GUI. Then edit the file and change the number. The change takes effect without restarting.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote