View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 04:19 PM   #5
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Thanks a bunch Cdesja5!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdesja5 View Post
For me it's size is it's main selling point and makes it very light and easy to carry in a pocket or purse. I find that I prefer my Mini to my Sony T1.
That's good to know. Right now, It's also the size which is appealing to me. Having a truly pocketable eReader, what a dream! I'm also thinking of packed buses/trains.
So far, from what I saw in a shop, I quite like the size, but I'm a little bit wary of the inside-the-shop-feeling in comparison to the everyday-use-feeling

Since so many people seem to say "Sony has the best firmware/library management/provides the best overall user experience" I was starting to wonder if I wasn't taking things for granted because my sole eReader has ever been a Sony.

Do you think ePub3 can be brought through firmware update? That would be awesome! Most of the time, during day-time that is, I'm not that much into frontlit devices. But ePub3 seems to be a huge improvement, doesn't it?

I wish you a lot of nice time with your eReaders
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote