View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 11:54 AM   #254
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
I started in on Roger Zelazny's Lord of Light, but found it too engaging for a bedtime story, so I'll probably be saving it as my cycling/transit/housework story when I get some new headphones (I can't seem to make a pair last more than a couple months).

For bedtime, I've gone back to where I started my audiobook routine: mediocre fantasy. I had ditched the Belgariad series in the middle of book two, but now I'm finding it rides the line between engaging and lulling quite well. It works just like the Shannara books, which started off my current audiobook habit a couple years ago.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote