View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 08:44 PM   #23
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
For those of us downunder I have a PRS650 and was using a cheap as Generic Blackberry Bold charger I picked up from ebay for $5 however after a year or so of use the cable at the bottom is wearing and I can now see the wires so it was time for a new one.

I am currently buying some T1s as gifts and needed chargers for those too, I am working on the assumption that if it works on the PRS650 it will work with the T1.

I got the Jackson USB Charger(PT1USB) from Dick Smith it seemed like a pretty clever idea to me as you can still use the powerpoint while charger a device

However it did not charge the PRS650 so I returned it and got the Force Energy Efficient Micro USB AC charger it did work its like the one on this link http://www.jenlist.com.au/chargers/f...usb-ac-charger. Its also pretty clever in that after your device is full it turns off It was more than I wanted to pay but I was sick of chasing after them.
Hope this helps.
Mel
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote