View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 03:06 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I have an iPaq 4700 and that gives me about 10h of "reading time", so that would be about half that of the Jetbook. You can, however, get "extended life" batteries for the iPaq which are a lot "beefier", and the machine has a user-replaceable battery so you can carry around more than one battery if you wish. The iPaq has a "transflective" LCD screen which is very readable in full daylight.

You're right, though, of course; it's certainly not an equivalent product; I was just floating the idea as a possible alternative for those thinking about a "pocket sized" device.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote