Thread: Touch Initial Charge?
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 09:20 PM   #4
Mercador
I'm not a number!
Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Even when charging? Because I don't see the icon while it charge.

Also, what's best? Putting it to sleep or powering down? I'll use it about 1hr each lunch time each workday, that's pretty much about it. I guess powering it up use a lot of battery but for a 24hr span, I guess it's best to power it down.
Mercador is offline   Reply With Quote