View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 06:45 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3l7d0wN View Post
hi,
I'm searching for an ebook format that has the ability to store notes upon words.
I know that pdf can do something similar, but notes are not sticked to single words, but floats on the page... which is very incomfortable for me..
I'm learning a foreign language and I want to note the translation on single words, and maybe list all translations and export to text...
is it possible?
Kobo eBook format can attach notes to words which are selected on the device but only on eBooks purchased from the Kobobook store. I think Kindle can also attach notes to words.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote