View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 10:13 PM   #1
spear
Connoisseur
spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.spear can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
eBookwise and ebookman 911 for sale (possibly kindle keyboard too)

Hey all, Update

My Kindle Keyboard has sold. Obviously the ebookman and ebookwise are kind of of old and not for a newbie. BUT I can't just throw them away. However I need them to find a good home. I am now offering each of the them for $5.00 + shipping (my zip code is 31523).

The ebookman was sort of an experiment, I wanted a small device and one that could read mobipocket. I got it used on ebay, it was missing its stylus but my husband made one (from one of the little rakes from a table zen garden kit) which works and fits in the holder. I have the new capacitor, one charging cable (and possibly the charging cradle, once again I'll have to dig). And just to show how anal I am, I actually downloaded and printed the entire manual (now in a three ring binder, which is big and heavy....so if that is desired, consider shipping costs).

The ebookwise is in good condition and comes with its usb cable and original sleeve. If it wasn't for the death of fictionwise, I would keep it (it was my first, and I still think it was the most user friendly screen function of them all) but its getting dusty and I need to let it go.

Feel free to PM me with questions (and hopefully offers)
Thanks for your consideration,
Denise (I do have a paypal account)

Last edited by spear; 07-16-2013 at 03:38 PM.
spear is offline   Reply With Quote