View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 06:37 PM   #2
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelyne View Post
I found this book available as a free download.

http://raetiantales.blogspot.com/200...-now-free.html

It's a book by Diane Duane, and while I haven't read this particular one yet, she has a reputation as a good writer.
Nice find!

Diane Duane is a good writer. She's done a number of well regarded Star Trek novels, fantasies, and Juvenile/YA works.

I haven't read this one either, but I've grabbed it for later reference.

(Note: The web site makes it available as PDF, LIT, and Palm PDB file, but welcomes conversions to other formats. They'd just like you to send them a copy to make available.)
______
Dennis

Last edited by DMcCunney; 09-22-2007 at 06:40 PM.
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote