View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 05:38 AM   #8
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
I'm completely overwhelmed by my TBR "pile." I have 300 books to read, and work/grad school interferes with my reading time. A lot of the books on my pile are from MR. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to upload a book.

The challenge sounds like a great way to make a dent in my pile, but I'm afraid I won't have much time for pleasure reading until my thesis is done (I'm aiming for January).
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote