View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 09:40 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
My next reading challenge

I am halfway through my summer reading challenge to read 50 books. I think when it is done I will do a reading challenge to read 50 more, but all of them will be uploads from here. I so appreciate the labour of love involved in uploading the books here and making sure they are formatted so nicely! I think the uploaders here will appreciate getting comments from people who read and enjoy.

I have some Fictionwise buys to get through right now first because they represent a large category of unread titles in my catalogue right now, and I *paid* for them But come September, anyone want to join me in a 'read books from here' challenge?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote