View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 05:21 PM   #5
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrypin View Post
Thanks all. But, sorry if I'm being dense, I just don't follow. I have other books which appear on both Kindle and iPad, and I've never had to order it on both devices before. Are you actually saying that is what I have to do, in order to be able to read a purchased book on both devices?
I believe it will automatically download to the Kindle when you sync, but not to the iPad, Android, or K4PC. I'm not positive, but pretty sure that's what I've experienced. You're not being dense, it took me a few tries to figure it out too. I had the same response when I started using Kindle on the iPad.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote