View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 05:21 PM   #1
WilliamVitka
Word Puncher
WilliamVitka writes the songs that make the whole world sing.WilliamVitka writes the songs that make the whole world sing.WilliamVitka writes the songs that make the whole world sing.WilliamVitka writes the songs that make the whole world sing.WilliamVitka writes the songs that make the whole world sing.WilliamVitka writes the songs that make the whole world sing.WilliamVitka writes the songs that make the whole world sing.WilliamVitka writes the songs that make the whole world sing.WilliamVitka writes the songs that make the whole world sing.WilliamVitka writes the songs that make the whole world sing.WilliamVitka writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Sony eReader, Kindle
Science Fiction & Horror Short Stories, Fresh Off The Grill

Hello, ladies and germs;

If you like Science Fiction and Horror, I believe I have a couple of DRM-Free $.99 treats for you.

Science Fiction: The colony is desperate for food. One worker, charged with gathering supplies, begins to have misgivings about the settlement's inherent communism. But those misgivings quickly give way to terror when the monsters arrive. If you're a fan of Richard Matheson or the Twilight Zone, you'll love The Dangers Of Field Work.

$.99 on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords.

Dark Comedy / Horror: What happens when a body rejects the entire consciousness of someone, much in the way a person could reject an organ transplant? Worse, what if the bits and pieces that make you up are keen on getting out? They are you, but you are not them. This is a bloody tale of revenge.

$.99 on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords.

And I shall update the thread as I release more -- I've got quite a few.

Tip the veal and enjoy your waitress.
WilliamVitka is offline   Reply With Quote