View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 07:17 PM   #1
kcnightfang
kcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it iskcnightfang knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-900 but selling to move to and Ipad
Sony Customer Support

Sony customer support is pretty fail. I'm getting a PRS-900 for Christmas and my dad orders on the 18th. I hear the ship date starts the 22nd, so I have him check then to see when my ship date is. There's no record of the order. None. No confirmation email, nothing. So he emails customer support, they can't find it tell him to call. He calls, they can't find it, so he orders again last night and they tell him that he can get free shipping. Today he checks the confirmation email to see when the new ship date is. It's January 15th. And the free shipping they told him about? Standard free shipping.

That's not acceptable since they lost the order. They should have at LEAST upgraded the shipping to free overnight shipping, and I think they should have backdated the order to the 18th and given us a ship date based on that. I don't even have a ebook reader of any kind yet, and I'm already unhappy with their customer service. I just wish they would put some effort into it and maybe learn from Apple. :/ Oh, well... They say patience is a virtue.
kcnightfang is offline   Reply With Quote