View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 01:59 AM   #53
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
Well, the epub download works nicely (with working TOC)

Uh, one other thing: I bought those star rigger novels from fictionwise yesterday because I like Eternity's End so much, but I had to notice that Dragon Rigger is missing. Any place I could buy that as an e-book?
Dragon Rigger, and several other titles new to ebook, should be appearing at Fictionwise very soon. I was told early-mid May. I am mentally translating that to May-June, just on general principles. I actually signed up, as a fictionwise buyer, to be notified when new books by me appear, so I'll know.

Your epub download: I know the TOC works when you click the icon for TOC. But when you just scroll from the beginning, and come to the table in the book, do those links work for you?

Do you find that the epub or the eReader version works better for you on the iThing?

Oh--and thanks for buying those other books!