View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 12:23 PM   #10
Liviu_5
Books and more books
Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Nook Color, Itouch, Nokia770, Sony 650, Sony 700(dead), Ebk(given)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookathon View Post
IMO real world difference between sony 505 and 700 page turns will be non issue, as 700 requires a finger swipe which is pressure dependent not human skin dependent as iphone is, and i really dont know if lifting a finger and swipe is better than button press since I dont have 700, only forum member who had sony 505 before and now have 700 can attest to that.
I use finger swipe sometimes but the nice large page turn buttons are much more natural for me.

When I use it one handed in my right hand I need to do the finger swipe with the thumb since the page turn buttons are on the left and work well when you hold it with the left hand, though sometimes I do finger swipe for variation.

Once you do finger swipe several times it's automatic and rarely misses, but for me button turning is more natural, while the touch screen is useful for bookmarks, navigation between books, search...
Liviu_5 is offline   Reply With Quote