View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 04:01 PM   #499
At_Libitum
Addict
At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KyBook
a more sensible one. I often have wondered why this wasn't already part of Calibre. (or maybe it is and I ain't realizing it). Calibre is as much a desktop reader as it is a book manager. It's also great that you can access it from any OPDS enabled reader.

A plugin/feature to add the same kind of functionality to Calibre as you get in e.g. Marvin or Stanza or similar opds enabled... in other words, the option to enter an opds feed and browse it's content within Calibre.

The reason, most ereaders will only recognize if you've already downloaded a book before when visiting the feed you downloaded it from. If you visit another OPDS site, it doesn't. So if my opds source on my ereader could always be one and the same (i.e. Calibre), it would make life much easier, because in Calibre I would have much more options to make it recognize a book on whichever OPDS feed it is encountered if that same book is already in the library.

Last edited by At_Libitum; 10-21-2013 at 04:11 PM.
At_Libitum is offline   Reply With Quote