View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 09:37 PM   #1
Berni
Enthusiast
Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Berni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: mio
iTouch -- info desperately needed

I am in urgent need of a new ebook reader as my Palm has died (dropped accidently). The Sony readers and other like Kindle are not available in Australia. the iPhone is available but to limited phone providers and costs $799 here plus expensive online costs. I only just learned about the iTouch and as I only want a ebook reader could this do the job for me. I have Stanza installed on my laptop -- can I load my ebooks to the iTouch through a usb cable or can I access the app store through my internet connection on my computer. I do not want to leave my phone provider as I rarely use a mobile phone and cannot afford the very expensive monthly charges for the iPhone and data download.
If someone could push me in the way of information I would really appreciate this. Thanks Bernie
Berni is offline   Reply With Quote