View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 02:05 AM   #8
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothingness View Post
I suggest that you read it first. The movie had to cut stuff from the book, mostly the good stuff about Scarlett. I mean... Scarlett is not a saint but she's not a bad girl either, she did what women could do in that time period. Personally I think the movie focuses on her childish, selfish, obsessed with money & Ashley side. But she has good sides too, she's strong, hardworking, obstinate and generous. So I fear that you might end up not liking her at all if you start with the movie.
I hated the movie for all the reasons you stated. And, because after all she went through, she didn't seem to have grown at all.

Maybe I should try the book instead.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote