View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 01:32 PM   #60
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
I'd be interested to hear how you get on going from what was a very stable e-reader to Kobo (hopefully they won't have the same firmware issues they did with the Touch), but it'd still be good to hear what you think after some extended use of the Glo.
It's funny, I've had the KK, T1, Nook STR and Kobo Glo, and the one that crashed the most was the T1. The Nook and, in the short time I've had it, the Glo, have never crashed. So I'd argue about the stability of the Sony T* line.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote