View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 02:46 PM   #383
techiegirl
Groupie
techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 6+
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Munch View Post
What if you dont consider the lighting - Which one do you then prefer?
In general, I prefer the Kindle because I have so much invested on books with Amazon. I also prefer Amazon.com vs BarnesandNoble.com website. Whispersync is so much smoother than B&N's system, let alone personal docs that can also be synced on Amazon but not on B&N. I like Amazon's integration with the public library so I don't have to download a book to the computer (which I don't have of my own anymore) before copying it to my device.

As for the device itself? I liked the Nook Glow. I loved that it has buttons for those (like me) who prefer to change pages that way rather than just touch screen. The light variations on the Nook is less noticeable than the PW. The Nook has more fonts than the Kindle.

Despite the device, I always recommend the Kindle over the Nook because of the library/syncing convenience.
techiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote