View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 01:34 AM   #5
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Not much to add from the previous posts they are pretty accurate. I don't own a HTC One X but here is a review comparing the iPhone5 vs HTC One X. Spec wise they are pretty close the S4 is on par with the A6 and with the T3. The T3 will only outperform the other two with CPU intensive apps like moves in HD and games.

=X=
That compares the new iPhone 5 to the HTC One X. The OP was asking about the iPhone 4S. While the iphone 5 has pretty much caught up in processing power, the iPhone 4S is way behind the One X. The screen resolution on the 4S is higher, but that is only because the screen is much smaller.

I am considering the One X and have checked it out in the store. The only reason I have not bought is because I want to have a look at the soon to come out new One X and the Samsung Note 2. Yes, I like the One X's screen a lot better than the Note 1, but I would like to have a pen.

Last edited by HansTWN; 09-17-2012 at 01:48 AM.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote