View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 03:05 AM   #6
LadyKate
Fanatic
LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android 4 (samsung tablet and asus tablet)
I find it is the worst (for any of those cases) in the anthologies. I like to have all the authors listed because then the anthology shows with the list of works by any author. It makes it easier to "grab" all of one authors works if I get on a kick where I want to read everything by one author or if I'm looking for a short story by an author that was in an anthology.

I guess it could be handled by another column lol, for cleanup and management I mean.

A column that indicated the name had a suffix could be used to exclude those names from a search for names with commas which usually indicates the author is in LN, FN order.

I'll think about that the next time I get irritated by a fix that screws something else up
LadyKate is offline   Reply With Quote