View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 11:50 AM   #15
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarrity View Post
You're welcome, Kacir. It's great to find a group of interested readers.

Yes, Mars Girl is available at feedbooks but I had some formatting struggles so I only posted a portion of the book. I need to try again ...
Feel free to PM or e-mail me anytime you'd like. We've improved the publishing feature already and will continue to redesign part of the UI for this feature in the upcoming weeks.

The good thing about Feedbooks aside from the fact that it support ePub/Mobipocket is that we're also a good way to distribute content: directly to the iPhone through Stanza, or to the Kindle using our dedicated guide.
It's also a real ecosystem where users can get recommendations, create list etc... rather than an isolated piece of information.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote