View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 12:51 AM   #92
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
Thank you for all the work you guys/gals have done. I just picked up my KPW (upgrade from sony 650). While I liked the simplicity of the sony UI, the KPW screen and light overcame amazon's poor UI for the kindle but I had to integrate my calibre collections! I turned on airplane mode and went through the steps provided and now have kindle collections working on my jailbroken 5.3 PW. I appreciate your efforts and help in this!
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote