Thread: Regex examples
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 09:39 AM   #60
mncowboy
Wanderer
mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, PaperWhite 2
I have a few documents in MS Word that I'm going to convert to ebooks. The documents have a lot of endnotes, and as usual, Word puts out a lot of junk when saved a html. I am very new to regex, and was wondering if I could get help. I want to search on:
Code:
<a href="#_edn1" name="_ednref1" title=""><span class="MsoEndnoteReference"><span class="MsoEndnoteReference"><b><span style="font-size:8.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;color:black">[1]</span></b></span></span></a>
and replace it with:
Code:
<a href="#_edn1" name="_ednref1" title=""><sup>[1]</sup></a>
The endnote numbers are from 1 to 125. Is there a single regex that can do this in Sigil?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by mncowboy; 04-17-2012 at 09:53 AM.
mncowboy is offline   Reply With Quote