View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 10:24 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmith74 View Post
I just got a Nook Simple Touch for Christmas and I have only had Calibre for a couple weeks now so I am very new to this. I have edited the metadata in books that are part of a series and edited tags. When I add the books into my Nook Simple touch the metadata for each book is not showing up. I have tried and re-tried with no luck. I noticed on my Nook in "my files" the driveinfo.calibre and the metadata.calibre cannot be read by the Nook. Could this be the problem? And how do I fix this?
those 2 file are made by and for Calibre use only.

It is important the the book and templates resolve to unique names or the device may consider them duplicates.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote