View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 07:57 PM   #50
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
The samples of Shike from Amazon look fairly good to me (just a quick glance, mind you). They're mobi-only (no KF8), though.

I realize Shike was released by Bob's son under Creative Commons for a while, but there is no mention about that any more on bobshea.net. Links to any html versions of it (Shike) have also been removed (and they used to be there). I'm not certain whether or not one can UN-Creative Commons something or not (once it's out there), but I prefer to honor the wishes of the rights-holder when in doubt. *shrug*

Also... Shea's solo work is nothing like the stuff he wrote with Robert Anton Wilson (Illuminatus!). I've read and enjoyed both, but I wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 02-23-2014 at 07:59 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote