View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 04:12 AM   #547
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Yes that's it. She is currently casting for it but it's going to be on Starz of all channels. So I don't think many will get to see it.
There's another novella coming in February.

I don't know if there will be a bundle. I guess that's up to the publisher's

In the mean time you could go read her Walker Security series which two of the heroes make an cameo in this series. All those books were freebies so you should have them.
Got chance to drop in, but too doped up to do more than bookmark this till morning and *Thanks* for the recs!

I hope everyone is doing well.