View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 02:44 AM   #10
monkeygirl351
Connoisseur
monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipod touch, ipad, and kindle 3
I completely understand your dilemma. I have roughly the same amount of books, and have replaced all of my physical library and then some. I am one of those if I like a series, I must have the whole series, or if I like an author I want everything by him or her. Then I spend hours fixing cover art and tags on calibre. I probably spend more time maintains and organizing my library than reading lol. It is definitely an addiction!
monkeygirl351 is offline   Reply With Quote