View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 02:52 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixx View Post
I'd like to bump this question, as I have a similar problem when I try to print from the viewer to a PDF file (using two different PDF drivers). In both cases I get white-on-white printing (well, blank pages, to be precise).

Can somebody please tell me what I am doing wrong?
If you want a pdf version of your book convert it to pdf using the Library GUI. You might also want to change the page setup for that conversion to Tablet.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote