View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:15 AM   #10
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Quote:
Originally Posted by usuallee View Post
Always enjoyed the Bond movies (probably going to see Skyfall this weekend, can't wait). Then a few years ago. I tried a Fleming novel. Think it may have been From Russia With Love. Meh. Didn't get more than 20 pages in.

Wouldn't be opposed to giving them another go at some point. For anyone who had read most of them, is there one that stands out as the best, or as the one to start with?
I've heard Live and Let Die was really good, but I've not read it, just bought it.

And I can't wait to get into the John Gardner/Raymond Benson/Sebastian Faulks/Jeffrey Deaver books. I've heard good things about those.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote