View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 02:55 PM   #5
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Launching off your point... I see piracy as the answer to "does anyone care" The fact that my books ARE pirated make me think that at least some people care, else why pirate it?
Actually, I would consider that NOT caring, since they care little enough of me to willingly steal from me; and therefore more of a discouragement to writing. But maybe that's just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apbschmitz View Post
I don't view writing or boat building as purposeless, but you think it helps to look inside rather than outside for the justification.
I can certainly see you enjoying a boat you've built. But unless you enjoy re-reading your own books, I just don't see the joy in writing a book no one will read. And if I thought no one would read my books, I'd rather ask you for kayak-building lessons.

Last edited by Steven Lyle Jordan; 06-21-2012 at 02:58 PM.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote