View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 07:23 AM   #169
Sregener
Addict
Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sregener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by danskmacabre View Post
You probably could have done exactly the same "at the library" where they provide a PC and internet access for free.

The internet compliments libraries, it doesn't make it superfluous
I think the key phrase there was "in 1955."

I would stop at the information desk at the library and ask for help. Librarians that I've met are generally knowledgeable about books and information, and are experts in finding what you're looking for. Sure, you might not find your answer to that question, but I'm willing to bet that a librarian would have been willing to spend the time to help you. A key source for those of us without a Noreen in our lives...
Sregener is offline   Reply With Quote