View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 12:50 AM   #49
ereadingdotcom
CEO, Ereading.com
ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ereadingdotcom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Update to this Thread...

I haven't been back on this thread in quite some time, but I wanted to take a moment to look in review everything that was posted.

After a VERY long slog, we have begun work on the production website for Ereading.com. We have, in fact, taken many of the suggestions on this thread into consideration and we are attempting to add as many as possible.

One thing I will add is that our app, PocketReader™, will be available for iOS and Android, but not Windows phones--at least, not initially. Does anyone here feel that is unfair to users? I ask because Windows doesn't seem to be particularly big on cellphones, at least not yet, and it is a huge expense for us.

Again, I wanted to thank EVERYONE for their suggestions. I truly believe Ereading.com® and PocketReader™ will be better products because of the input we received here.

I promise to be more active on any thread I am involved in from now on!
ereadingdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote