View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 08:04 PM   #82
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Unfortunately it still seems that replacements are hit and miss, even with these apparently handpicked units. Really disappointing. They really shanked the PW.

Sparkle I see obvious pink shadows in your photo.
I really don't see them in person, to be honest. Anything I see is very minimal. This is definitely the best one I've had by far, so I'm happy enough with it as long as it doesn't develop anything worse. I'm so glad not to see that black speck anymore too, that bothered me as it often sat right next to or on top of a letter.

xendula - I would see what Andrew says tomorrow. If he's willing to send more out, I might just go for it one last time. I just cannot believe what a mess this whole PW issue has turned out to be. Good luck and keep us posted with whatever you decide.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote