View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 11:38 AM   #52
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
My neighbor shops like that. She asks around, figures out what brand/model she wants and then looks for an actual store. I always thought it was maybe her generation (because she is older than me) but who knows. Maybe it's habit!
Or just prefers to get the new toy in-hand that day instead of having to wait for (or pay extra for fast) shipping. Or prefers not to use their credit card online.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote