Thread: 302's glare?
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 10:56 AM   #6
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovecraft View Post
Since the 302 is apparently being sold already - and, as I understand it, right now it's the version with the reflective screen everywhere - this really should be addressed.

While I don't expect it to happen, the proper way to do it would be to make it clear which models come with the non-reflective screens, e.g. by naming them "302+" or at least making sure that it's otherwise clearly and visibly mentioned - on the body, or at least on the box.

Otherwise, if I order the 302, I'll really have no guarantee that what I'm clicking on will be the updated model with the proper screen.
The updated model will be the 602.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote