View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 01:02 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
I am planning to. When I created the thread I remembered you once told me that you think that new stickies are somehow less visible than regular new threads, and after thinking about it a bit, I tend to agree.

So I'm just going by your advice.
good to know. i think regular readers tend to skim over the stickies area because they have already seen them. i could be wrong about that but it seems logical. actually i think someone else might have told that to me, first...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote