View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 01:10 PM   #5
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
I do understand how it works -- if something bothers you then it is hard to ignore it.

However, I must second Harry here. The other day I had reason to think about the 'flash' and I couldn't remember for a few seconds whether it really happened on my Kindle (of course it does). It has become so automatic that I don't even see it, and it is certainly faster than turning the page on a paper book.

MLH
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote