View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 05:56 PM   #69
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.
Kindle Kurse

Quote:
Originally Posted by taltman711 View Post
I also had this happen on a purchased book. The only way for me to get it to open in the Kindle was to run mobidedrm on the file. If you do this, use the original file and not the file that has been run thru kindlefix. After mobidedrm, there is no need to run kindlefix.

Tim
There appears to be no way that I am able to convert .prc to my Kindle. I've downloaded Mobidedrm v1 and still no joy, as the "*" from Igor's scripts has been stripped by Mobipocket.
Any suggestions as to how I might be able to get around this?