View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 11:55 AM   #5
bingle
Addict
bingle has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bingle has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bingle has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bingle has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bingle has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh
You should at minimum be able to copy them into Word (maybe OpenOffice?) and save them as an RTF that way....
Check the other thread here for some conversion tool advice. htmltortf does a pretty good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh
I'm also hoping for an addon like there used to be (and still is) for the Librie' that will let us print directly from a browser into an LRF file that can go straight onto the Reader. For all I can tell at the moment, the old Librie' toolbar thingy will work just fine for the Reader. Won't know 'til I can experiment.
Where can I get the Librie toolbar? I'm willing to experiment.

Also, don't tell me that *you* didn't get a Reader yet! I hope the hordes of Mobilereaders didn't prevent you. You've been the one consistent cheerleader/fan of this device since its announcement, and it would truly be tragic if you weren't able to get your hands on one.
bingle is offline   Reply With Quote