View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 06:33 PM   #1271
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by emgeejay View Post
I read a lot of non-fiction books, and clicking endnote links on my Glo is always a pain in the neck. The press always gets read as a page-turn, leaving me flipping back and forth until I finally manage to click the link after a dozen times or so.

I wish the Glo had an option where presses in the general vicinity of a hyperlink would get read as a press on that link rather than a page turn. Is this technically possible, or am I dreaming?
Maybe give kepubs a try? Endnotes with kepubs work much better (then epubs, for me).
John F is offline   Reply With Quote