View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 10:48 PM   #21
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug38 View Post
Well, I like many things about the jetbook, but if I can't avoid the glare and the headaches, I'll definitely return it. However, basically I'd like to read comments from others about how they avoid the problem so I can use it and live with it without those problems. Yesterday I stumbled across a 'thread' that discussed this, but frankly I feel lost in this forum and only returned to this comment because I'd checked the box for email notification. But I'll keep trying to find things in it on my topic. (Even within the so-called "jetBook forum" there seem to be ever-changing categories and threads, so I find it hard to return to one I've just looked at.)
I know how confusing it can be, and I usually learn by seeing. I hope this helps.

To mark a thread to be able to find it again... click "thread tools" that is on the first post (in the blue bar)... .
Click image for larger version

Name:	thread tools.JPG
Views:	920
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	35746click to enlarge

Then on the drop down menu click "subscribe to this thread".

Name:	drop down.JPG
Views:	902
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	35747click to enlarge

On the new page click "add subscription" button. (you can chose to be emailed or not)

Name:	save.JPG
Views:	944
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	35749click to enlarge

For a quick way to find things you have marked to check... just click on the "Quick Links" in the blue bar just above "welcome, doug38". The drop down menu allows you to choose what to do. You can click on "subscribed threads" and it directs you to your subscription page.

Name:	find thread.JPG
Views:	880
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	35748click to enlarge

I hope this was understandable and will be of use to you.

Last edited by dreams; 02-26-2010 at 04:38 AM.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote